Health Problems & Symptoms
Position:Health Problems 101 > asthma > Content

What are the side effects from black mold?

Black mold can cause a wide array of adverse responses in humans including sinus infections, asthma and headaches! More?? ! Any Suggestions here?

7 comments

  1. Toni Reply:

    Health Side Effects of Black Mold. Exposure to black mold can cause a range of symptoms in sensitive people. Because molds are present both indoors and Source:http://www.ehow.com/about_5150746_health-side-effects-black-mold.html

  2. Michiko Reply:

    cough, runny nose, headaches, rashes, nose bleeds, nasal congestion, sneezing, watery eyes, sinusitis, and itchy eyes, nose and throat. If you have asthma and a mold allergy, exposure to mold spores can cause your asthma to flare up and you

  3. Corazon Reply:

    There are plenty of effects that black mold have on people. Some symptoms include flu like symptoms, coughing, allergies, diarhea, fatigue, skin irritations and …

  4. Loura Reply:

    Black mold causes many health problems. It is often difficult to tell exactly what the time frame is for a person to feel the effects of exposure to black mold. Some symptoms and maladies show up immediately, others take several days, and o… Source:http://www.ehow.com/about_5049866_long-feel-effects-black-mold.html

  5. Frederica Reply:

    Not really anything, depending on the type of mold though. It just tastes really nasty. Source:http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_side_effects_of_eating_mold

  6. Glayds Reply:

    Black mold is a common problem that can cause panic and frustration. Exposure to black mold or its spores can cause a variety of health problems, including sometimes serious respiratory complications. Like other molds, black mold thrives in… Source:http://www.ehow.com/how_7365385_remove-black-mold-siding.html

  7. Lovetta Reply:

    Debbie,Yes it sounds like you and your baby are living in a Toxic Mold environment! You can get the mold analyzed to know for sure! Sounds like the very very dangerous mold called Stachybotrys! Once the mold spores break off from the original source and go airborne the spores become 400x more toxic! The spores will be all over your home, in furniture, clothes etc! Its imperative that if there is toxic mold in your home that you and your baby leave immediately!! Only take clothes that you will wash immediately! Dont go back into this home until its totally remediated! Toxic Mold can kill you, its that dangerous and will not spare the richest man or the poorest baby! Tell your doctors that you need anti-fungal medication immediately for both you and your baby! They will look at you like your crazy but keep the pressure on them! Once Toxic Mold gets into your body it will not come out naturally! God Bless you and your baby!

Your Answer

Spamer is not welcome,every link should be moderated.

*

*