Health Problems & Symptoms
Position:Health Problems 101 > Stroke > Content

What is the reason that a clot forms that causes a stroke?

Typically, a clot forms in a small blood vessel within the brain that has been previously narrowed due to diabetes, smoking etc On! Any Suggestions here?

Tags:,
Category:Stroke | Comments:8 comments |
Pre post:
Next Post:

8 comments

  1. Sherika Reply:

    Most blood clots form in the lower legs, called deep vein thrombosis. clots can break off and travel to other parts of the body, causing heart attack or stroke. so it is important to move around and try to be active after surgery, within reason. Source:http://www.ehow.com/about_5084589_signs-blood-clots-after-surgery.html

  2. Donnetta Reply:

    Narrowing of the small arteries within the brain can cause a lacunar stroke, ( lacune In some instances blood clots can form within the heart and the potential exists The most common reason to have bleeding within the brain is uncontrolled

  3. Sherise Reply:

    I found this answer during an internet search for the same question. You have to phrase it nicely but yes. What most people do is end up blaming the accountant. :( The language I see often is something like "…there was a misunderstanding … Source:http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_would_be_a_reasonable_cause_for_late_IRS_form_2253_submission

  4. Rosemarie Reply:

    20% of strokes are hemorrhagic but the other 80% are caused by the opposite problem too little blood reaching an area of the brain Source:http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-odds-of-curing-a-blood-clot-on-the-brain-that-has-caused-a-stroke

  5. Tamra Reply:

    Aspirin thins the blood, which helps prevent the blood clots from forming. Source:http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_aspirins_prevent_strokes_caused_by_blood_clots_in_the_brain

  6. Lala Reply:

    What happens to plaque that has “broken off” inside your arteries if it clot or stroke? do your kidneys filter it never ends up causing a out? my reason for asking is, wouldn’

  7. Saran Reply:

    Just type Michael Jackson lupus on google!com (Ive included a link that works regardless of browser)! A week or so before his death I was OFFICIALLY diagnosed with lupus (I am 24 yrs old) and typed into google Celebrities with lupus and Michael Jackson was listed as one of them! I have extremely high blood pressure that cannot be controlled (I am only 100 lbs, it is due to kidney problems and vascular inflammation)! It is quite possible that even with his premium personal care as a very wealthy man at age 50 these same things left untreated killed him! Mix those problems caused by lupus with the alleged drugs he took for pain and depression (all probably caused by uncontrolled lupus) and you might have heart failure! Lupus is an autoimmune disease that causes your immune system to not only fight invaders to your body but your bodys own healthy tissue, and his heart and vascular system may have been attacked, as well as his skin (Vitiligo)! I have vitiligo on my left arm that started out the size of a silver dollar and is now covering my entire arm! That is also from lupus!Remember in the 90s how he was so scared of dying/aging that he got into that clear lung machine thing?? This death is due to negligence on his medical staffs fault, he put his life into their hands and they didnt take good care of him!

  8. Sona Reply:

    Alternatively, even when a blood vessel is not injured, blood clots may form in 2.2.1 Stroke; 2.2.2 Myocardial infarction; 2.2.3 Other sites Causes of injury to the vessel's wall include trauma, surgery, infection or turbulent flow at bifurcations .

Your Answer

Spamer is not welcome,every link should be moderated.

*

*